Thursday 26 August 2021

The best pattern for self-introduction for an interview - In my view

Self Introduction

The best pattern for self-introduction for an interview - In my view 

Optional: First of all, thank you for giving me this golden opportunity to introduce myself.

Ø  I am Narendra Boyina. I belong to URIMI village near Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.

Family: [ Optional part ]

My father is an agriculturalist. He is my hero & my inspiration. I learned many things from my father such as hard work, giving respect, and trusting.

 “My family” is the greatest gift for me.

Education:

Completed M.Tech. with distinction in a stream of VLSI&ES.

[Optional]: I did schooling in my neighboring village.

Professional life:

I have 7 years of work experience in the IT Industry. For the last 3 years, I am working in Eximius Design Pvt. Ltd. Acquired by Wipro Pvt. Ltd.

Prior to working with Eximius, I worked with HappiestMinds Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

 Current Project explanation:

Ø  1/2 minutes overview of the last project

Ø  Roles and responsibilities or Daily activities

  • Writing the automation scripts using python.
  • Executing the scripts on the Execution Server.
  • Push those passed scripts to the bit bucket (git) for the review along with pylint score.
  • Raising the bugs in JIRA based on the priority and severity, if bugs are found along with logs.
Ø  Tools used in that project

Achievements:

I achieved many different goals in life which have given me greater satisfaction.

Ø  Got 2 Spot Awards, 2 Star awards, and 1 Superstar award in our office from 2015 to date.

Ø  Recently Awarded with the “Team impact” award

Ø  Got 2nd prize in Paper presentation at K.L. University, Guntur.

Ø  Got 1st prize in Paper presentation at MOTHER THERESA College, Sattupally, Khammam District.

Ø  Got 9 appreciation certificates in inter-collegiate competitions for presenting technically valid Papers.

Ø  Got multiple client appreciation emails for my best efforts.

“My achievements have helped me to get ahead in my life.”

Others:

ü  My strengths are self-motivation and My Smile J.

ü  I respect & am grateful to the persons who help me in my life (will give pivotal role)

ü  I give preference to 3 things in my life.

Continuous learning èapplying èteaching


Small tips:

1. Don't speak about (optional parts):  my back ground/ my educational background/ village/ hobbies/

2. Speak about: 

 Focus mainly on strengths/ achievements in professional /milestones in your carrier/ awards/ rewards/ reorganizations

 Your experience.

 Area of interest.

3. Use action wards like (achieved / accomplished/awarded/ rewarded/ trouble-shooter)




No comments:

Post a Comment